Dr. Adam Ibrahim
Dr. Ibrahim is board certified by the American of Osteopathic Medicine and Family Practice both in California and Michigan. Dr. Ibrahim is dedicated to helping provide comprehensive and personalized care to our patients. Dr. Ibrahim has a natural ability and eye for anti-aging, rejuvenating treatments and enhancing patients’ natural anatomy to bring out their most confident and best self.
Dr. Ibrahim, with numerous training in regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy, has helped many patients with orthopedic joint injuries and pain with effective treatment protocols to live a pain-free life and save them from undergoing invasive and costly surgeries with a prolong rehabilitation.
Dr. Ibrahim has helped patients suffering from the following conditions:
- Orthopedic joint injury and pain (knee, shoulder)
- Elbow (tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Injuries to ligaments, tendon, rotator cuff tears
Dr. Ibrahim’s stem cell therapy follows FDA approved guidelines for the orthopedic injuries and all injections guided by Ultrasound image and needle recognition to reach the precise location of the injury and avoid damages to nerves and tissues.
His Credentials, Certifications & membership includes:
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physician (ACOFP)
- Advanced training in Regenerative Medicine (ARMI) Institute
- Associate Member of American Academy of Regenerative Medicine
- Certifications from the American Academy of Procedural Medicine (AAOP) specialty in Aesthetic Medicine and Pain Management
- Certified Practitioner for Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BiHRT)
- Certified Stem Cell Therapy physician in stem cell wound care.
- Wellness, Anti-Aging and Rejuvenative Medicine