NU MED SPA PRP Treatments
For Scalp & For Face
Unlike the traditional uses of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections for muscle pain, in NU Med Spa, PRP injections are also for clients who are seeking solutions to revive their youthful beauty.
What Is PRP?
How Is PRP Collected?
At NU Med Spa PRP injections are prepared with the most efficient and safe methods possible. Our clinic prepares the client’s small blood sample with the A-PRP RegenKit® which has a very low level of contaminants and a high platelet recovery of over 80%.
PRP Treatment For Hair Growth
As we age, it’s very common for both men and women to experience hair loss. Although there are many options for treating significant hair loss, we offer PRP treatment as a natural therapy with regenerative potential that can effectively stimulate new hair growth.
PRP Treatment Process For Hair Loss
At NU Med Spa, PRP treatment for hair loss is a three-step, minimally invasive and non-surgical procedure.
Step 1 – The client’s blood is drawn from the arm using the A-PRP RegenKit® and processed with a centrifuge. This machine separates the blood into its many components based on densities.
Step 2 – After undergoing centrifugation, the blood is separated into three distinctive layers: platelet-poor plasma, platelet-rich plasma and red blood cells.
Step 3 – The platelet-rich plasma layer is drawn up into a syringe and prepared for injection with tiny needles into the targeted areas of the scalp to increase hair growth. Don’t worry- topical numbing agents keep the procedure comfortable and easy.
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Side Effects Of Using PRP For Hair Loss
- Calcification at sites of injections
- Scar tissue formation at sites of injections
- Adverse reaction to anesthetic
Candidacy For Hair Loss Treatment With PRP
- Blood thinner medications
- Heavy smoker
- History of alcohol or drug abuse
- Acute or chronic infections
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic skin disease
- Hemodynamic instability
- Metabolic disorders
- Platelet dysfunction or low counts
- Thyroid disease
PRP Treatment For Facial Rejuvenation
The natural aging process not only leads to undesirable hair loss, but it undeniably causes the formation of wrinkles, fine lines and other facial features that give away our age. At NU Med Spa, we can restore firmness, youth and beauty to the complexion with PRP treatments for facial rejuvenation purposes.
Here’s What PRP Treatments Can Fix
NU Med Spa PRP therapy for reversing signs of aging on the face has been demonstrated through improved complexion, repaired skin and smoothened wrinkles. This leading edge treatment is also sufficiently powerful for repairing age spots and diminishing scars, including acne scars. Below are more detailed conditions that can be treated with PRP for skin and face rejuvenation.
1) Lighten dark circles: the area under the eye is a sensitive region that can appear with bluish coloration due to poor microcirculation. With PRP, the growth factors and proteins present in the plasma can improve the microcirculation, resulting in brighter skin under the eyes.
2) Wrinkles: fine lines and wrinkles of the face are often caused by the loss of volume. Injections of PRP can restore the lost volume and eliminate these undesirable signs of aging. Common areas that are treated with PRP for wrinkles include: nasolabial folds, cheeks, jaws, periorbital areas, crow’s feet, nose and forehead.
3) Acne scars: PRP therapy for facial rejuvenation has high potential to effectively diminish the appearance of facial scars, including any deep acne scars.
Overall, NU Med Spa PRP therapy for facial rejuvenation stimulates the production of new collagen from our cells, which ultimately causes an improvement in the elasticity, tone and thickness of our skin.
PRP Treatment Process For Facial Rejuvenation
When To Expect Results From PRP Treatment For Facial Rejuvenation
If you’re interested in using PRP treatments as an effective solution to slow the signs of aging and to restore your youthfulness, please feel free to schedule a consultation meeting with our expert medical staff at NU Med Spa to learn more.
THE NU MED SPA TEAM
Nu Med Spa is a premiere Medical Spa where you can expect the best service and special attention to all your medical aeshtetic and body concerns. With our extensive experience in the skin care industry, we are committed to providing exceptional service and results to all of our patient